Please read this policy carefully as it explains the kinds of personal information we collect about you and how it is handled.
WHO ARE WE?
We are Western Business Exhibitions Ltd, Part of Nineteen Events and our registered address is Dorset House, 64 High Street, East Grinstead, West Sussex, RH19 3DE, UK.
We may use the information you give us for the following purposes:
- To register you with our website and to administer our website services.
- To provide you with services and information that you have requested about Western Business Exhibitions Ltd. (e.g. information about events that you have requested).
- For assessment and analysis (e.g. market, customer, information and product analysis) to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and to enable us to provide you with information about Western Business Exhibitions Ltd which we believe will closely match your preferences.
Our events may use your information to make decisions about you using computerised technology, for example using automatically selected services which we think will interest you from the information we have.
When you optin we may keep you informed of such services (including details of shows, special offers, discounts, competitions and newsletters) by using the following methods:
- SMS messaging
If you do not wish to receive information about Response Exhibitions Ltd, please:
- Tick the opt-out box provided when registering on this website or on printed application forms.
- Let the telephone operator know.
- Click the unsubscribe box when receiving emails from us.
We may from time to time contact you for the purposes of market research for Western Business Exhibitions Ltd using the contact methods mentioned above.
We may also use your information to administer any prize draws or competitions or other promotions that you choose to enter.
We may, from time to time release your data to carefully selected third parties, unrelated to Western Business Exhibitions Ltd, for the purposes of marketing.
If you do / do not wish to receive information from third parties, please: Tick the opt-out / opt-in boxes provided when completing forms on this website or on printed application forms.
We value our relationship with you and by requesting information on, or registering / buying tickets to attend Western Business Exhibitions Ltd, you agree that we may use the contact details provided to us for our events as set out above.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may give information about you to the following (who may use it for the same purposes as set out above):
- To our partners and third parties that collaborate with us for an event for which you registered.
- Agents and third parties who fulfil any other services on Response Exhibitions Ltd behalf (e.g. to administer payments for purchases, despatch tickets and information etc).
- To other delegates (only where you are attending in a professional capacity, e.g. business related events) where it is expected that attendees will have access to a list of attendees and their organisation but not the actual contact details.
- To other organisations for the administration of prize draws, competitions or promotions.
- To anyone to whom we transfer or may transfer our rights and duties with you (for example a sale of the business or the sale of a particular event).
- To carefully selected third parties who rent Response Exhibitions Ltd's lists for marketing purposes.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law allows us to do so.
“Cookies” may be used by us to provide you with, for example, customised information from our web site. A cookie is an element of data that a web site can send to your browser, which may then store it on your system. For example, cookies allow us to understand the pages and advertisements you visit, to determine how frequently particular pages are visited and to determine the most popular areas of our web site. Depending on the type of cookie we use, cookies also allow us to make our web site more user friendly, for example, permanent cookies allow us to save your password so that you do not have to re-enter it every time you visit our web site.
If you wish, you can usually adjust your browser so that your computer does not accept cookies. If you do this [you will / will not be able to browse our website]. Alternatively you can adjust your browser to tell you when a website tries to put a cookie on your computer. How you adjust your browser to stop it accepting cookies or to notify you of them, will depend on the type of internet browser programme your computer uses. If your computer uses Microsoft Internet Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will need to follow these instructions after clicking onto this link www.aboutcookies.org (We are not responsible for the content of external websites.) Go to the heading “Manage Cookies”. Click onto the option you prefer, either stopping cookies being installed, or notifying you of them. From the list provided, click onto the programme which your computer uses. If this is not shown on the list, click on the “help” heading on the bar at the top of this page, search for information on “cookies” – an explanation of how to delete cookies will appear, then follow these instructions.
Please remember, cookies do not contain confidential information such as your home address, telephone number or credit card details. We do not exchange cookies with any third party websites or external data suppliers.
Your browser also generates other information, including which language the site is displayed in, and your Internet Protocol address (“IP address”). An IP address is a set of numbers which is assigned to your computer during a browsing session whenever you log on to the Internet via your internet service provider or your network (if you access the Internet from, for example, a computer at work). Your IP address is automatically logged by our servers and used to collect traffic data about visitors to our web sites. We do not use your IP address to identify you personally.