Uptick launches in the United Kingdom
Uptick, the software that has revolutionised the fire protection industry in Australia and New Zealand, is finally available in the United Kingdom.
After taking Australia and New Zealand by storm, Uptick is taking aim at the UK Fire Protection Industry, by offering their world-class product specifically built for companies performing routine asset maintenance. Uptick helps these companies eliminate paperwork, improve technician efficiency, and build stronger relationships with owners and facility managers through an engaging customer portal and photo and video-rich defect quotes.
Over 1 in 4 commercial buildings and more than 2 million assets in Australia and New Zealand are maintained using Uptick’s easy-to-use software. Now, fire protection businesses’ throughout the United Kingdom can take advantage of the same leading technology.
“Uptick has seen tremendous growth throughout Australia and New Zealand because we’re offering a unique solution that is tailored to complex asset maintenance requirements, currently underserved by other field servicing products. We’re now entering the UK with boots on the ground, British Standards built-in, and exciting partnerships with associations and leading equipment vendors like Honeywell. We’ve already signed some leading service providers in the UK and are keen to share their success story in the coming months.” Aidan Lister, Uptick CEO + Founder
With best-in-breed features and unrivalled benefits, Uptick gives you the opportunity to:
- Increase billable hours and reduce downtime with smart scheduling - geographically allocate tasks for maximum efficiency while taking into account access hours, accreditation or qualification requirements.
- Reduce time on site by 40% with first of its kind floorplan feature, allowing your technicians to navigate quickly through a building while locating hard-to-find equipment.
- Take the guesswork out of your operations with built-in British standards such as BS 5839 and BS 7273
- Provide your customers with rich insights, the ability to track maintenance across entire portfolios and to approve quotes with the push of a button, in a Customer Portal they’ll actually use
- Turn defects into photo and video-rich professional defect quotes in an instant, even create product quotes from the field for authorised employees.
- Empower technicians to solve problems in a fraction of the time with an easy-to-use mobile app that works flawlessly without an internet connection or the need for manual syncing.
Fire protection companies can see for themselves how Uptick can help grow their business by booking a FREE no-obligation product demo.