TSI Quest Edge 4 Plus Personal Noise Dosimeter
The Edge 4+ Noise Dosimeter allows users to monitor personal noise exposure levels in real-time, within Bluetooth range with a mobile application. The ability to monitor from a safe distance allows workers to continue tasks without interruption in a variety of workplace environments.
The Edge dB mobile app allows users to monitor worker noise exposure from a safe distance on a tablet or smartphone.
- Monitor multiple dosimeters from a distance, minimizing interruptions to those wearing the instruments
- Keep users safe from potentially hazardous noise levels
- Mobile app is compatible with iOS version 10.0 or greater, and Android version 4.3 or greater
The Edge 4+ Personal Noise Dosimeter is a powerful and intuitive instrument designed for identifying hearing loss threats.
- Bluetooth option syncs to the Edge 4+ mobile app for management of a variety of dosimeter functions and viewing of noise exposure measurements
- Compact, 3-ounce (85 grams) unit mounts easily to the shoulder
- Large color OLED display for easy reading
- LED dose indicator flashes when dose level has been exceeded
- Equipped with two independent dosimeters that can simultaneously measure against separate industry standards
- Configurable auto display shut off for increased battery life
- Preprogrammed to OSHA Standards - measure against OSHA compliance regulations
- Lockout Ability - Prevent users from inadvertently terminating a study
- Detection Management Software - Configure dosimeter as well as intuitively interpret measurements and generate reports for export and sharing of results
- The Health & Safety Event 2020