Quidvis – The Complete Fire Risk Solution
QuidvisRisk- Report and Management Features
- Estate and property report analysis
- Evidence-based risk reporting and analysis
- ‘Most at Risk Property’ reports
- View robust audit trails for all risks
- Compare current FRA against previous years
- Download and view FRA in a dynamic pdf
- Remedial work and supplier management
- Assign jobs to internal or external contractors
- Certification and work order management
- Upload policies and procedures by property
- Access report 24/7 from anywhere
- API, for integration to internal systems
QuidvisRisk – Fire Risk Assessments and Fire door Inspections
All our customer fire risk assessments and fire door inspections are completed on the QuidvisRiskApp, ensuring consistency and continuity is maintained regardless of which assessor is completing the assessment.
Our fire risk consultants are all qualified and experienced. The majority of our assessors are either Members of the Institution of Fire Engineers (IFE), Institute of Fire Safety Managers (IFSM) or equivalent professional bodies. All our consultants have also completed additional fire door inspectors’ courses.
Fire risk assessments are generated automatically from the information the fire risk assessor captures in the QuidvisRiskApp, on site. Our unique software allows assessors to capture and make detailed notes.
Allowing assessors to spend more time on site completing a comprehensive assessment, rather than spending hours off-site writing up a report from notes taken.
For every risk identified by Quidvis we capture:
- A risk rating and a detailed observation and recommendation
- Time and date stamped photographs
- The root cause of the risk: Electrical, People or Structural
- Risks identified, can be marked as ‘Risk to Life’ or ‘Business Continuity’
Freedom and Flexibility:
Property owners can choose to licence QuidvisRMS to use their own internal assessment teams or split the estate between their in-house team and Quidvis.
The QuidvisRisk solution has a built in Quality Control area, always ensuring a robust quality assurance process. Every assessment is checked by the assessor and a validator before it is released to the property owner.
Reduced carbon footprint:
The QuidvisRiskApp guarantees continuity and detail of reporting, allowing us to have fire consultants based all over the UK. This allows us to reduce travel time, and our carbon footprint.
- Fire Detection
- Fire Prevention
- Integrated Security & Fire
- Passive Fire Prevention
- Software & IT