HEAD15 RPE/CSRE Set
Following customer requirements for a rescue set providing longer duration, HEAD15 Work/Rescue Set was developed.
It still contains many of the unique features of the HEAD range but to meet the wearer’s requirements it has a higher breathing rate and duration of 15 minutes.
As a result of the design features and that it’s simple to don and wear, the HEAD15 RPE/CSRE Set is now the breathing apparatus of choice for prisons around the world, used frequently by prison officers to rescue a prisoner from their cell; it enables individuals to enter a hazardous environment and work or rescue others for up to 10 minutes, with the knowledge they have an additional five minutes of breathing time to ensure a safe exit.
HEAD Working/Rescue Sets are quick to fit, easy to use and as the sets are self contained the wearer has both hands free to move around safely and efficiently.
- Automatic start - instant O2 supply for up to 15 minutes
- Maintenance free for 12 years, with revalidation at 6 & 9 years, lower through life cost than our competitors
- Ideal for confined spaces - no bulky cylinder to carry
- Lightweight (3kg) & easy to operate - only half day training required for your teams
- Complies to EN 13794 - PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 - ATEX Directive 94/9/EC
- The Health & Safety Event 2020