In line with the architecture chosen for the high end OCTOPLUS expandable panel, the GEKKO can have from 1 to 4 addressable loops but cannot be expanded further. It is housed in a functional ABS plastic enclosure, with only two screws used to close and secure the lid.
The graphic backlit LCD display can accommodate any type of custom characters or graphic symbols, allowing multilanguage support, as well as pictorial and customisable elements.
It can naturally also communicate with our proprietary ODYSSEY Graphics Interface, as well as with third party Building Management Systems through a Modbus output. It is also capable to communicate with a Repeater unit, using any of the networking interfaces of the CHAMELON protocol.
- Standalone panel up to 4 loops
- Loop capacity: 125 detectors/callpoints/modules & up to 96 sounders
- LCD display: Graphic 240x64 pixels
- Support for non-European languages (Mandarin, Arabic, Hindi, Urdu, Farsi, etc.)
- USB connection for fast PC communication
- Built-in Fire & Fault relays
- PC Graphics data output
- Seamless web integration using GFE-TCP-WEB
- Increased cause/effect programming
> Customizable delay options
> Logic functions between Zones/devices
> 1024 programmable zones
> 1024 programmable IO groups
> 1024 programmable Sounder groups
> Event Log with 10000 entries (FIFO)
- Built-in programmable INPUTS
- Switched auxiliary supply output
- Emergency Lighting
- Fire Detection