FIREFLY™ PENOWRAP is a lightweight, flexible fire wrap, used as a component within our fire barrier systems. PENOWRAP provides 60 minutes Integrity and 60 minutes Insulation when used to wrap exposed sections of timber and steel. Tested to BS 476 Parts 20 & 22.
FIREFLY™ PENOWRAP is used as a component with other FIREFLY™ flexible fire barrier systems, suitable for wrapping timber and steel structure/substrate up to 300mm below the barrier for additional fire protection.
Manufactured using a layer of nonwoven silica with aluminium foil to the outward face.
- 60 minutes Integrity, 60 minutes Insulation as part of a FIREFLY™ barrier system
- Tested to BS476 Parts 20 & 22
- Enhanced protection to further improve performance and resist fire pressure at the head of a structure
- Wraps and protects exposed, more vulnerable areas when used in conjunction with a FIREFLY™ barrier system
- Lightweight, flexible, easy to cut and install
- Utilises standard fixings, angles and high temperature adhesives approved for all FIREFLY™ barriers
- Passive Fire Prevention