Aura Cut Resistant Work Glove
Resistance to cut and abrasion is critical when handling metal, glass, masonry, plastic and many other materials with sharp edges and/or rough surfaces. We developed Aura because we saw that standard coated gloves were unable to cope with extreme hazards faced by end-users. There was a need for a tougher glove that could still offer powerful grip.
Designed for dexterity, the very tips of the fingers are free from leather so your fingertips can grip and manipulate small components more easily.
Features & Benefits
- Highest possible cut and abrasion resistance
- Leather palm for maximum protection
- Superior wet and dry grip
- Ballistic reinforcement between thumb and forefinger
- Blended cut resistant yarn
- CPU Technology protects skin from irritants
- HDPu Coating extends product life to reduce costs
- Approved for handling soft-coat glass
- Excellent comfort and dexterity
- Extra-long protective cuff
- High dexterity in fingertips
Best glove worn to date for the user.
(Thanks to Neil, Print & Extrusion Specialist)
- The Health & Safety Event 2020