AltoSUE combines cloud based software; on site mobile software and optional passive RFiD technology. Your underground asset data is managed on maps and/or integrated site plans.
Using this technology allows you to capture information about an underground asset (location, depth, type etc.) including photographs. You can optionally tag the asset with a passive RFiD for increased relocating accuracy.
This information is then available in the office (e.g. for pre-work planning purposes) and on site 24x7. On site view the previously collected data on a mobile device - virtually opening up the ground beneath your feet.
Use AltoSUE to:
- Have an accurate record of the location of your buried infrastructure in a single system
- Improve Health and Safety
- Protect underground assets and buried services from accidental damage
- Quickly relocate underground assets saving time and costs
- The Facilities Event 2020